Wednesday 16 July 2008

Here we go ........I was thinking about my crafting addiction the other day and going through all the things I've had a go at i.e card making, scrap booking,ATC's, jewelery making, altered dominoes, recycling old boxes etc But then i realised I have never had a go at doing inches...So to put this fact to rights I ordered some of Jo's inch squares from her ebid shop what a bargain at only £1 for 30 and found a great little challenge on the inch by inch blog spot.

The challenge is you have to make your inchies and put them onto something like a card or an ATC LO etc and the theme is Travel.


Here is my entry....but don't laugh as it is only my first attempted at making inchies
my first ever inchies
And this is my card for the challenge

I hope you like it!!

4 comments:

carolann said...

Brilliant inchys Sandiee well done hun they are fab and look great on the card xxxx

Fiona said...

What great inchies Sandie - welcome to the inchy addiction - thanks for joining in with the challenge!

Char said...

Great inchies on a card.

Jo said...

Ooo La La! those are fab inchies Sandie! you're a natural ;)

thank you for the plug too *mwah*