Wednesday 2 July 2008

I'm back

Hiya All,
It's been over a week since I last blogged, I must get myself into a routine for blogging cos this is not good enough lol But to be honest RL has been giving me other things to deal with, so I haven't done much crafting of late.
But I do believe things are sorting themselves out now so I can concentrate on what i love doing the most.....Crafting of course!!

Yesterday was the first of July which means a team on Aunty's forum is picked to set the challenge for the month. This month's challenge was set by the "Full of scrap" team the theme is Things with wings.......your too late someone already said that doesn't include Paul McCartney lol

Anyway back to what i was saying....So tonight I made my first entry an Atc and thought you might like a look at it here it is
hopefully this is the first of many watch this space!!!!

1 comment:

carolann said...

Great ATC love the colours well done hun xxx