Wednesday 2 July 2008

My new header

For those of you that saw my blog when it was first published you will notice my new header and that is all thanks to a very talented Lady Jo at the siggy shop, Jo will tweek and twiddle with your header till you are 101% happy! ! I think I must have driven her nuts as the header I had in my mind was not the one I have now, that's totally Jo's creation as my idea looked pants so I left it up to her......Another satisfied customer with a brilliant header at only £5 what a bargain !!
but Headers is not where it stops Oh no! Jo also does watermarks so that you can protect your work online,l it's putting a copywrite on your work so that it can't be passed off as anyone elses!! siggys for your forums and blogs, blinkies and the list goes on........ why not check it our for yourself?

Thank you Jo for my new header it's just brilliant!!!





2 comments:

Jo said...

What can I say after reading this post except WOW! and Thank You sooooo much!
*blushes*
you're very welcome Sandie, my pleasure hun xx

carolann said...

Fantastic new header Sandiee hun its fab xxx